designs range from the most natural looking eyelashes to the most extreme
When applied by your trained professional at You Little Beauty, your eyelash extensions will provide longer, thicker and more luscious lashes.
So if you are looking for natural, exotic, cats eye, scattered, extreme or even delicate lashes, this is the place for you.
THE HIGHEST QUALITY
CLASSIC, HYBRID AND VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSIONS
It is important to understand the difference between the different eyelash techniques available so that you can best choose what style is going to give you the result you are hoping for.
Classic eyelash extensions is probably the most natural technique and consist of individual faux mink eyelash strands which are applied one by one on to your individual natural eyelashes.
Volume lashes involves your therapist hand making a fan with super fine eyelash extensions before applying it to the natural lash. Volume lashes creates a much fuller, more voluminous look.
Hybrid lashes is a 50/50 mix of classic and volume lashes which is great for clients either wanting to transition into volume, or if they are wanting a fuller look than classics, but not quite as voluminous as volume.
GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR LASHES
To ensure you get the best result out of your lashes, it is important to follow correct pre and post care after every application. We recommend our clients follow the below is the aftercare recommendations for better retention.
- Please be gentle with your beautiful new lashes. For the first 24 hours after application your lashes should not be exposed to water or steam to allow the adhesive time to fully bond and cure. Avoid swimming and the spa for 48 hours after lash application.
- After the 48 hour period it is very important to keep your eyelash extensions clean. Extensions should be washed with a lash wash and lint free cloth or lash brush and rinse with water on a daily basis to remove any build-up of sleep, makeup, oils and dirt. This will help the longevity of your extensions. Lash cleanser and cloths are available for purchase in store or online.
- Be gentle with your eyelashes. Do not pull at the extension or rub your eyes excessively. This can cause the extensions to fall out and can pull your natural lashes out. Avoid the use of oil-based products on or around your eyelashes and do not use water proof mascara. It is also impossible to remove waterproof mascara properly without an oil-based remover which will effect the strength of the glue and disturb the bond on the natural lash. Any residue on natural lashes from waterproof mascara or oil-based remover will interfere with the bonding process.
- Mascara designed for eyelash extensions can be used, but only sparingly on the tips of your classic lashes. (Never on Volume Lashes). Waterproof mascara should never be used on extensions as the oil content will break down the bond of the adhesive. Remove eyelash extension mascara and eye makeup gently with water-based remover which is available for purchase.
- Always ensure you come to your appointment with no mascara on to get the best result from your lashes. Time taken to clean your lashes is less time your artist had to work on applying lashes. Mascara and makeup residue, even once cleaned off, can drastically effect the bond of the adhesive.
- Avoid the use of cotton makeup remover pads as they can get caught on your extensions. Lash cleansing cloths should be used. Ask us for more details about our amazing after care products specially formulated for eyelash extensions.
- Brush lashes daily to ensure they are sitting correctly At You Little Beauty we have a full range of after care products including aftercare kits available for purchase. Please discuss with your artist what products will be most suitable for you.
INDIVIDUAL LASH DESIGNS
You Little Beauty, whether your choice is classic, hybrid or volume extensions we will create an individual lash design to suit your needs as well as your face and eye shape. With Regular refills and maintenance, extensions can last indefinitely and when applied by your professional do not cause any damage to your natural eyelashes.
Your exciting new look will not only be beautiful, but will also be water, wind and tear proof. You will never have to wear mascara again which means you will also never have to worry about your mascara running or smudging. This makes our eyelash extensions absolutely perfect for your next wedding, debutante ball or special occasion.
At You Little Beauty we used medical grade adhesive and removers as well as the highest quality products. All of the tools used during the application process are either brand new and disposable, or are sterilised before use on every client.
We are so proud of our techniques and products that we now offer intensive in-person and online eyelash extension training courses. Please visit our academy website for more information.